SOME USEFUL TIPS FOR APPLICANTS
In order to make your application to Ca’ Foscari University as successful as possible, here are some easy and very useful tips.
Before starting your online application:
- Read all the information you need to know about each degree programme you are interested in on its dedicated webpage: apart from a general description, it also tells you about the programme’s language of instruction, its entry and language requirements and whether it is an open or limited admission degree programme.
To consult the complete list of our degree programmes, use the SEARCH button above.
- In order to create your applicant account, click on the BECOME AN APPLICANT button above and then fill in the various fields of the online registration form. Please indicate an email address that you check regularly, as it will be used for communications.
- Do not sign up more than once by using different email addresses, otherwise your applications will be rejected straight away!
During the application process:
After having registered and signed in with the applicant code you will receive on your email address, the application process starts.
- It is possible to apply to as many as three (3) different degree programmes with the same online application.
- We ONLY accept colour digital copies of your ORIGINAL documents (in PDF format). If your entry qualification documents are not in English or Italian, you must provide both verified copies of the original as well as official English or Italian translations. We cannot accept unofficial translations.
- the list of required documents is available on your online application: upload ONLY the documents required. Any other unrequired documentation won’t be considered; thus, DO NOT UPLOAD IT!
- On your online application, there are two buttons at the bottom: “SAVE” and “SUBMIT”. If you have not yet all the documents (except for language certifications) required for completing your online application, do NOT submit it! Your application can be saved meanwhile.
- The pre-evaluation process conducted by the Welcome Unit will be carried out only for submitted applications: applications with statuses such as reopened, prepared, inactive, blank and blocked won’t be considered.
Last but not the list, pay attention to all of the feedback you will receive and respect any deadlines provided.