In order to make your application to Ca’ Foscari University as successful as possible, here are some useful tips!
Before starting your online application:
- Be sure to read all the official information regarding the preliminary evaluation for international students available here.
- Be sure to read the programme profile on the application platform for each degree programme in which you are interested. Apart from a general description, it also tells you about the programme’s language of instruction, its entry and language requirements and whether it is an open or limited admission degree programme.
To consult the complete list of our degree programmes, use the Search button on the platform’s landing page.
- Please mind the deadlines of the admission rounds! There are different application rounds during which you can apply, depending on two major factors: first, whether you are an EU or non-EU citizen; and second, if you live in an EU country and have a permit of stay that allows you to enroll in an Italian university. The admission round for 2020/21 academic year are available here.
During the application process:
- You can only register on the platform once, and once you have registered, you can only submit one application. However, you can apply to as many as three (3) different degree programmes with your single application.
- We can only accept colour digital copies of your original documents in PDF format.
- If your entry qualification documents are not in English or Italian, you must provide both verified copies of the original as well as English or Italian translations produced by an official translator. We cannot accept unofficial translations.
- The list of required documents is indicated in your online application: please upload only the documents required. Any unrequired documentation cannot influence the evaluation of your application.
- In your online application, there are two buttons at the bottom: “Save” and “Submit”.
Please wait to click on the submit button until you have completed all parts of the application and uploaded all of the required documents. Your application can be saved while you work on it.
The only exception to this rule is language certification – you can submit your application without it. Just keep in mind that you will have to provide it in order to enroll!
- The International Office’s Counseling and Welcome Unit will only pre-evaluate submitted applications: applications with statuses such as “reopened”, “prepared”, “inactive”, “blank” or “blocked” will not be evaluated.
- If you are a high-achieving student and you wish to apply for a fee waiver and/or a scholarship, please check the call for application (soon available for 2020/21 academic year).
After submitting your application:
- Be sure to check the email you provided during registration as regularly as possible. That’s where we will write to you in case we need more information or in order to inform you about the progress of your application.
- In order to know when you can expect to hear back about your application in the different phases of the evaluation, check the dates of the various admission rounds (soon available for 2020/21 academic year).
- If we need to ask you for additional information or documentation during the pre-evaluation of your application, you will receive our feedback via email. Please read the feedback carefully and respect any deadlines provided.
- If you need to ask any question: we frequently receive a large number of emails, so to save time, be sure to check if the answer to your questions can be found using this platform or the university website.
30 Sep 2019