LAST DEADLINES FOR ENROLMENT
>>> ONLY Open-access master’s degree: from 18 November 2019 to 16 December 2019 + €50,00 extra fee <<<
The Counseling and Welcome Unit is happy to welcome you in Venice for the 2019/20 academic year!
Here you can find some information to guide you through the enrolment process.
Please follow the steps below to complete the procedure as smoothly as possible!
STEP 1. Make sure you fulfill all the mandatory requirements.
In order to finalise your enrolment you should have uploaded in the “Documents” section of your application on apply.unive.it the following documents:
- FINAL DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS. They must be legalised or bear the Apostille stamp;
- (bachelor’s degree only) NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ENTRY EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE, if compulsory for accessing higher education in the country where you have completed your high school studies. It must be legalised or bear the Apostille stamp;
- DECLARATION OF VALUE OR STATEMENT OF COMPARABILITY issued by CIMEA OR DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT; If you are missing your final Diploma and/or the Declaration of Value/Statement of Comparability/Diploma Supplement, you shall provide them by September 30, 2019 at the latest.
- B2/C1 ENGLISH AND/OR B2 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CERTIFICATES (please check the entry requirements on the website of the programme that you applied for);
- (for NON-EU students residing abroad only) VISA FOR STUDY PURPOSES (ENROLMENT) issued by the relevant Italian diplomatic representation abroad. If your pre-enrolment at the Italian representations is not yet completed and you haven’t obtained the visa, please do not continue with the enrolment procedure. However, make sure you mind the deadlines listed below to not miss the opportunity to enrol!
STEP 2. Create your unive profile by registering on www.unive.it/registrazione.
- TIP: you can change the language by clicking on “MENU”.
- If you have already registered for the Skype calls/other reasons and you don’t remember the password, please contact our Call Centre via email. They will provide a new password for you.
- Please pay attention to your personal information. These data affect all the subsequent steps, so please be specific (i.e. your name(s) and surname(s) should be the exact same shown on your passport/ID card).
STEP 3. Please read the instructions that apply to your category only – KEEP IN MIND THAT NOVEMBER-DECEMBE ENROLMENT SESSION IS FOR OPEN-ACCESS MASTER’S DEGREE ONLY:
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO A LIMITED-ACCESS DEGREE PROGRAMME VIA SKYPE INTERVIEW, please contact us via email at the end of STEP 2.
- IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ENTRY TEST OR YOU HAVE YET TO TAKE IT, please follow carefully the instructions on the call for applications of the programme you have chosen. Don’t miss the deadlines!
You can still follow the instructions below, but you must respect the deadlines provided in the call for applications.
- >>> IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO AN OPEN-ACCESS DEGREE PROGRAMME (and you haven’t taken the entry test), please continue with STEP 4 and STEP 5.
STEP 4. Log into your Personal Area (www.unive.it > scroll down to the bottom of the page).
- Click on MENU > Enrolment and start the procedure. (TIP: you can change the language by clicking on “MENU”)
- Please fill out all the information required as accurately as possible.
- Please upload all the documents required at STEP 1, even if you have already uploaded everything on your application on apply.unive.it. Make sure not to forget it!
STEP 5. At the end of the procedure you will be required to pay the first instalment of you annual tuition fee.
- Please follow the instructions and pay within the deadline.
- If you have been assigned a tuition fee waiver or you are a beneficiary of the MAECI/CRUI scholarship, please contact us (email@example.com) before making the payment.
STEP 6. Following the payment and the upload of all the documents required, the Counseling and Welcome Unit will finalise your enrollment in 7 working days.
- You will receive an email with your matriculation number and password. They will substitute the previous ones and you will need them to access your Personal Area and webmail.
For more information, please contact the Counseling and Welcome Unit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
29 Sep 2019