SCHOLARSHIPS FOR HIGH-ACHIEVING STUDENTS FOR 2022/2023
Our scholarship packages are designed to make choosing Ca’ Foscari more financially manageable for international students of excellence and will be available for the fall of 2022.
The university has been offering targeted merit-based financial aid for international degree-seeking students since 2016. For high-achieving students enrolling in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in the fall of 2022, it will take the form of renewable yearly scholarships that are designed to support their studies throughout the duration of their degree.
For new master’s students, we are offering:
- 2 Ca’ Foscari Academic Excellence Scholarships: 8,500 euro per year for two years (one is for a student enrolling in an English-taught master’s degree and the other is for a student enrolling in an Italian-taught master’s degree)
- 28 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 7,000 euro per year for two years (for students studying in English or Italian)
For new bachelor’s students enrolling in English- or Italian-taught programmes, we are offering:
- 10 Ca’ Foscari Honours Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
For Ca’ Foscari Foundation Year students enrolling in a bachelor’s degree, we are offering:
- 3 Ca’ Foscari Foundation Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
In order to apply, you will need to:
- have a CGPA that is equivalent to or higher than 8.5/10 at the moment you apply for the scholarship;
- provide two academic reference letters prepared by instructors or professors;
- provide a carefully prepared motivation video in response to specific indications.
In order to be considered for one of the scholarships, you will need to carry out a distinct application procedure — the university will not evaluate all applicants by default.
The call for applications, which will outline all eligibility requirements and how to apply, will be posted in December on our web page dedicated to financial aid for high-achieving international students.
We will inform all of this fall’s registrants on the platform via email when the call has been published, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Outreach and Recruitment Unit
25 Nov 2021